What are “cookies”
Sources and categories of “cookies”
First Party and Third Party Cookies
Persistent and Session Cookies
The cookies deployed on our websites include both persistent cookies and session cookies. Once placed, a “persistent cookie” remains on your computer or mobile device after you close your browser or applicable online application and remain on your computer or mobile device until an expiration date set by the source of the persistent cookie unless you disable or delete them. Persistent cookies keep a record of certain activities you engage in across our websites (and in some cases across other websites and online applications). Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering your preferences and choices when using our websites, keeping track of items you place in your shopping cart on our websites but do not purchase before leaving, and to deliver advertising that is relevant to you.
Once placed, a “session cookie” remains on your computer or mobile device during your visit to a website or online application and automatically expire when you close your browser. We use session cookies to help you navigate our websites faster, and, if you have an account with us, enable us to give you information that is more relevant to you.
How we use "cookies"
The cookies we use serve different functions, including enabling you to use our websites in the most efficient manner and place orders on our websites and enabling us to enhance and personalise your online surfing and shopping experience. The cookies we use on our websites fall into the following categories:
- Essential – Help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Personalization – Enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Analytics – Help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing – Used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- Unclassified – Cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
How you can control "cookies"
Most browsers allow you choose to have your browser warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Please visit All About Cookies or Your Online Choices where you can find comprehensive information on cookie management and blocking for a wide variety of browsers. Please note, however, that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
If you do provide us with consent to use non-essential cookies in connection with your use of our websites, we also provide you with the ability to change or withdraw your consent choices by clicking the "Update Cookie Consent” button below.
This policy was last updated on 21 March 2022.